While staking, my entire balance was suddenly transferred to the account below. Is this account related to you?

While staking, my entire balance was suddenly transferred to the account below. Is this account related to you?

I thought it might be a hack, but the assets have not moved for 2 days. Could your system have transferred money to your accounts? Since it was during the full transaction, the Stake transaction was interrupted and canceled. No Tx output was given. The entire balance went to this counterpart account at the same time.

Not : 0xEA0D4b1431325000DD6910a4F4ef0cc3bDC4a846 the account is mine.
I’m not blaming anyone, I’m just trying to find out who the other account belongs to. The transaction has not been completed. There is no other tx.

1 Like

Hey.

Unfortunately it appears that you have fallen victim to a phishing attack. This transaction did not interact with any contracts deployed by Swell and it was actually just a plain ETH transfer. I am very sorry that this happened to you but the best thing you can do in the future would be to only click links from trusted sources such as the Swell twitter account.

The address that your ETH was transferred to has no other activity other than receiving ETH from you so it is not really feasible to determine who owns this wallet.

• Shady